System for planning and evidence of absence from work.
Get an overview of the current and future absence of your employees.
Optimize the activities of your company in accordance with the availability of human resources.
MULTIMA Absence is a software tool for human resource management in daily operation. This system, built on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, enables effective planning and evidence of the work absence of employees and other related agenda. Its advantages will be appreciated, in particular, by leaders of teams and departments, staff managers and corporate accountants.
How does MULTIMA Absence work?
- MULTIMA Absence enables planning and management of your employees’ absence from work and other associated agenda, such as personal expenditure accounting, travel order management, employee substitution in the organizational or project structure, entitlement to meal vouchers and other personal bonuses.
- In the system, employees can plan their absence in the form of a request for a leave, training, compensatory leave, sick day, etc., or notify of an unplanned absence due to disease or other reason.
- For defined types of absence, the system generates an electronic request to be sent to the respective supervisor. The handling of requests respects the current settings of replaceability.
- After approval, absence is registered. If the request is turned down, the system does not accept the absence. If the supervisor does not respond to the request, it is possible to re-send it.
- Each employee has a pool of days for individual types of absence - sick days or leave of absence, including days transferred from the previous period and additional days off.
What can MULTIMA Absence do?
- The system allows you to export a summary of attendance of one employee or a summary of attendance of reporting staff for managers.
- The outputs also include exports of entitlement to meal vouchers for the wage department and the general overview of attendance for a selected period.
- The application also includes a summary report for managers about the status of utilizing personal expenses of reporting staff over a certain period.
- When entering absence, the system keeps track of overlapping individual events and it can, for example, prevent registering 2 overlapping events.
- The system itself also monitors the set corporate limits, for example, the number of sick days, etc.
- The system is user-friendly and easily navigable - it takes only one hour of your time to learn all you need to start using it.
- The system can be delivered in multiple languages.
- MULTIMA Absence enables you to keep track of time events and control meeting the deadlines based on the business logic of the system.
- The implementation of this tool into your business environment is easy and fast (in a matter of hours).
A case study
Our system for planning and registration of absence from work is used by two clients in the Czech market: a Japanese multinational company focused on computer industry and IT services (several dozens of employees of the Czech branch) and a non-bank financial company providing loans (approximately 200 employees). “The planning and management of absence of employees from work is our everyday activity. And with a well-functioning system - which the product from MULTIMA has been so far - we still have enough time for the more important part of the HR work, namely taking care of our employees and their career development,” Alena Procházka, HR manager of the Japanese branch in the Czech Republic, says.