Approval and distribution of documents based on the SharePoint platform.
The administration may no longer scare your employees.
“Know-how sharing” is not to be seen as a cliché.
Get rid of papers and millions of emails - have your documents approved by a precision system!
MULTIMA Bureau is a SharePoint based application, which takes full care of the processes, from completing internal documents, to consulting and opponency procedures, to approval and publication of these documents. In essence, it is a system for allocation of tasks, reporting and approvals in combination with a safe storage of corporate documents, which is an integral part of the corporate intranet, but can also operate as a cloud solution. It is a perfect assistant to the corporate management that automates and thus significantly streamlines internal communication and sharing of the enterprise know-how.
How does MULTIMA Bureau work?
- The application is used as a tool for the implementation and management of the processes of approval and distribution of corporate documents - from administrative regulations (internal regulations, guidelines, implementing orders, codes, etc.) to expert documents (corporate strategies, financial analyses, feasibility studies, etc.).
The author or expert guarantor has the ability to create a document and start the consultation procedure in the system.
- You can set up a list of employees to consult (mandatory or optional) in the application.
- There can be any number of invited opponents (based on the job position or role in the process).
- When the consultation procedure is started, tasks are generated and subsequently sent by email to respective recipients.
The consulting employee is assigned a clearly defined task related to the consulted document.
- The consulting members may delegate their task to another employee (their respective deputy within the department or project).
- The task of commenting on the respective document is subject to a time schedule.
- After the defined time expires, the task is considered “completed without comments”.
At the end of the consultation procedure, the approver is enabled to finalize and publish the document, which is thereby approved.
- When the document has been commented on and approved, all other employees lose access to its content.
All (authorized) employees have access to a certain section of the intranet, which contains the submitted and approved documents.
- The approval process allows to search for individual documents by defined attributes such as the start of the period of validity, professional guarantor, issuing department, etc.
What can MULTIMA Bureau do?
- The documents can be revised based on set time intervals - the system will remind of the required revision of the “obsolete” documents.
- The history function provides a perfect overview of the status of the consultation procedure - who, where and how provided the comments, incl. access to the sequence of all consulted versions over time.
- The application dramatically increases the efficiency of the approval processes.
- The application enables secure and targeted sharing of the enterprise know-how.
- The application also allows secure remote access (subject to corporate security processes).
A case study
The first user of MULTIMA Bureau was one of the largest Czech insurance companies - a subsidiary of an important banking house in the Czech Republic. This institution uses the system for approval and sharing of internal company regulations - directives, guidelines, implementing orders, etc. It is used by many professional guarantors (creators of documents) and hundreds of workers in the commenting positions. The system processes a few hundred consultation procedures on a monthly basis.