An application for education and information sharing in the health sector.
Every good doctor is a unique source of knowledge and experience.
Why not share it with other experts?
Improve your professional growth and help other colleagues to do the same!
MULTIMA EDUMED is an application for education and information sharing in the health sector and at the same time a medical training and knowledge portal - all in one. It is used to share information and expertise of doctors and other health professionals in the context of a medical discipline, a specific case or ‘just’ across disciplines and cases. This online application can also serve as a platform for education of medical students and beginning physicians.
How does MULTIMA EDUMED work?
- MULTIMA EDUMED allows entering and, based on granted permissions, sharing information, experience, image and video materials with other medical staff of the healthcare facility (or between healthcare facilities).
- It is an online application, which is accessible from any device connected to the Internet (inside or outside of the healthcare facility).
- MULTIMA EDUMED allows you to enter and share comprehensive information about a specific case: medication, operation record, X-ray images, reports on rehabilitation, comments by treating physicians, etc.
- It allows confidential data handling: secure access, data anonymization, making face “unrecognizable”, and more.
- Users can search for information by: body part, type of damage (injury, disease) name of (main) surgeon, name of operation (surgery), etc.
- MULTIMA EDUMED is ready to communicate in Czech and English.
What can MULTIMA EDUMED do?
- MULTIMA EDUMED can be used to create, update and manage all types of e-learning courses.
- Discussion on a respective subject or case is possible in real time directly in the application.
- MULTIMA EDUMED can be used to create, complete and evaluate knowledge tests.
- The application can be also used to publish new, important and interesting information from the respective discipline (or across medical disciplines).
Our experts are ready to help you with the administration and maintenance of the application, its operation, setting up additional data storage, editing and entering video and image recordings, etc.
- In addition, we take care of the activities to manage users and their access rights.
- Our services also include remote support, replying to questions and helping users solve issues.
A case study
We have developed our application for education and information sharing in the health sector in close cooperation with one of the faculty hospitals under kind expert supervision of doc. Pleva, President of the Trauma Chamber of the Czech Republic. The philosophy of our cooperation was clear: very often, complicated cases, which can be important for the professional growth of staff, take place at night in the absence of the majority of employees of the medical facility. How to convey the working practices and the case-specific aspects to them subsequently?
MULTIMA EDUMED has the front-end (e.g., audio-visual recording systems in operating theatres) that allows you to capture easily the medical case, add annotations or comments, edit and anonymize it pursuant to the personal data protection legislation, share it to a defined target group, comment and moderate discussion, etc. And the tool for clear and measurable improvement of competences medical students and other medical public is here - up and running!