Automatic management of the life cycle of the identity of the official.
Provide your employees with simple and secure access to the required system tools. Let your users access all systems with a single login. Maintain full control over the security of your IT environment.
In recent years, there has been an extreme increase in number and robustness of IT systems in offices and institutions. The administrators have to take care of user accounts not only in the internal systems for their offices, but also in the integrated systems of basic registers of the state administration. And all of this on different types of platforms and with increasingly strict legislative requirements. It is not surprising that it is no longer possible to deal with the management of permissions and user accounts manually, not only because of the increasing time or financial demands. In addition, the risk of human error increases.
The new product called MULTIMA Oficiál comes to help automate the processes of the office staff accessing internal systems of the office and the National Registers Authority, in all situations of their life cycle using the Identity and Access Management solutions (automatic management of user accounts and their permission). MULTIMA Oficiál offers all the benefits of “single sign-on” and much more.
How does MULTIMA Oficiál work?
- MULTIMA Oficiál enables automated creation of user accounts for officials in all required information systems and setting up their permissions by job role.
- MULTIMA Oficiál also allows automatic control of changes in the official’s account in all required information systems as well as changes in permission when the job role changes.
- At the end of the contract, MULTIMA Oficiál allows you to delete the user account automatically in all systems and remove respective permissions in all systems.
- MULTIMA Oficiál further enables the official to work with all required systems both in the office and in the central registers - all of this using a certificate or single login and password.
- MULTIMA Oficiál is fully in line with the current legislative regulations of the Czech Republic and the EU (cyber law, GDPR, etc.).
What can MULTIMA Oficiál do?
- MULTIMA Oficiál automates the setup of permissions to access information and functions in information systems based on the job role of the official.
- It increases the security of access to information.
- MULTIMA Oficiál eliminates the risk of abusing the accounts of former employees.
- It accelerates the entire process of obtaining necessary permissions.
- MULTIMA Oficiál provides a high degree of auditability - providing a summary of the permissions in all applications and information about how and when the official acquired those permissions.
- Umožňuje svým uživatelům, aby sami žádali o potřebná oprávnění v informačních systémech.
- It increases productivity and transparency of information flows.
- It can be quickly deployed and easily customized.
- MULTIMA Oficiál provides the ability to set up special rules for administrator accounts.
A case study
The benefits of the MULTIMA Oficiál product are currently used by important organizations in the field of public administration, power engineering companies and information technology providers in the Czech Republic and throughout the world. The first example is a state institution with approximately 14 thousand users, for whom MULTIMA Oficiál provides a highly elastic (responsive to changes) system for managing accounts and user privileges. Another example is a state institution with more than 60 thousand users where our product eliminates the risk of unauthorized data handling, increases the speed of response to the requirements of the owners of the main processes and organizational changes and overall also reduces the cost of managing user accounts and roles.