MULTIMA Insurance Solutions
Renowned insurance companies have always been the backbone of our reference projects.
It is the insurance sector in which we once started and we still consider it one of our core businesses.
- Insurance contract management
- Settlement of claims
- Generation of accounting documents with link to external systems (SAP R/3, etc.)
- Automatic generation of interventions (letters, emails, SMS, etc.)
- Automatic generation of correspondence (letters, insurance policies, reminders, etc.)
- Insurance mathematics, calculations of premiums, calculations of reserves, calculations of reinsurance, simulation calculations, calculations of bonuses, calculations of commissions, etc.
- Connecting to third party systems (banks, Czech Post, SAP R/3, investment management SW, DMS, etc.)
- Communication via the interface of Česká spořitelna (e-invoices, e-documents)
- Open XML interface for the import/export of insurance policies
- System for the management of batch and automated processes
- Online connection with web portals (extranet, intranet, SharePoint, etc.)
The OLAP Solution
Modern systems for online analytical processing (OLAP) of data provide true, accurate and readily available information to make better decisions and to increase the performance of the company. Their use is primarily in the solution of business problems or in using business opportunities. They help simulate and estimate the impact of various steps of the solution. They evaluate the progress of the performed actions.
We use Business Intelligence to work with company data as a highly effective and comprehensive approach to process company data. The advantage is in more effective use of the stored data, their processing and subsequent analysis. As part of the process, data is cleansed, integrated, transformed into usable form and then made available for further analysis. Advanced reports are used with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. Business Intelligence is applied to Microsoft SQL Server Integration and Analysis Services. We use Microsoft Partner Silver Business Intelligence.
Just as any enterprise, a commercial insurance company seeks to increase its performance in all respects. Use of modern tools to analyse existing operating data can help in this respect. True, quickly accessible information provides enough compelling evidence for making better decisions and thereby increasing the performance of the company.
The Business Intelligence (BI) solution for insurance provides support in the following areas:
- Commercial production
- Income and expenses
- Profitability of products
- Planning and decision making
POJIŠŤOVNA ČESKÉ SPOŘITELNY - maintenance and development of ISIC operating information system - maintenance and development of OLAP…
KOOPERATIVA POJIŠŤOVNA - IS support for the insurance company - information system migration project - consulting in the IT/IS sector…
PENZIJNÍ FOND ČESKÉ SPOŘITELNY - a solution study of the operation system for the company.
A case study
MULTIMA deployed its OLAP solution for the Pojišťovna České spořitelny insurance company. The insurance company realized the necessity of working with the highest quality and up to date information in order to asses properly the development in a very competitive market and identify available opportunities. That is why it became interested in the OLAP technologies.
The implemented and expected benefits for the customer include improving the planning process, obtaining good information for creating appropriate insurance products, identifying relevant factors with an impact on business production and, in the bottom line, also higher profits. As part of the project, MULTIMA performed analysis and design of the solution, its implementation, consulting services and, in the future, it will also participate in its development and provide post-implementation support. Deployment in stages allowed timely implementation of the first results and at the same time obtaining feedback for further improvement of the entire system.