MULTIMA Controlled Documentation.
Creating and sharing documents based on the SharePoint platform.
Administrative tasks may no longer be a burden for the organization.
The process of creating and approval of documents may be quick and easy.
Remove the “red tape” and work with corporate documents the way that suits the 21st century!
MULTIMA Controlled Documentation is an application running on the SharePoint platform, which allows a complete scope of work with important formal corporate documents such as internal standards and contracts. It works as a storage for various kinds of documents, allows their easy creation, consultation and opponency procedures, approval and also efficient sharing. MULTIMA Controlled Documentation is an entirely elastic product that can be easily customized according to all types of business processes. It automates and thus significantly streamlines internal communication and sharing of the enterprise know-how. It is the perfect companion for all types of organizations regardless of their focus and size.
How does MULTIMA Controlled Documentation work?
- The MULTIMA Controlled Documentation application is the tool for implementation and management of the creation, consultation and approval processes and sharing of important corporate documents - internal standards and guidelines to various types of corporate contracts and arrangements.
The author (guarantor) has the ability to create a document and start the consultation procedure in the system.
- In the case of internal standards, the guarantor can be any employee; in the contract register, the guarantors are typically highly specialized experts (defining the guarantor is, of course, the responsibility of the customer).
- To create the document, the guarantor may use a whole range of ready templates according to the type of the requested document.
- When the document is created, the guarantor may invite any number of employees to provide comments (based on the defined business processes). The commenting members can be also set automatically - for example, based on the organizational structure of the company.
- Each member of the consultation procedure is kept informed by email.
The commenting employee receives the permission to access the commented document after being assigned the opponent role.
- The commenting members may delegate their task to another employee (their respective deputies within the department or project).
- The system itself monitors the defined capacity of individual opponents and prevents overloading individual workers with an excessive number of opponencies.
- The administrator will monitor all formal steps of the document creation and also the course and results of the consultation procedure.
What can MULTIMA Controlled Documantation do?
- The system provides all of its users with a complete record of individual steps - from the creation of a document to its approval.
- The system is completely elastic - it can be adapted to all types of processes, all kinds of organizational structures, etc.
- Editing or setting parameters for the MULTIMA Řízená dokumentace system is quick and easy and requires no dedicated IT skills.
- MULTIMA Controlled Documentation is a product that is suitable for various kinds of corporate documents (such as invoices, directives, guidelines, implementing orders, regulations, corporate strategies, financial analyses, feasibility studies, etc.).
A case study
The biggest user of the product MULTIMA Controlled Documentation in the Czech market is one of the world’s largest insurance companies. This institution uses our system for approval and sharing of internal company regulations - directives, guidelines, implementing orders, etc. It is used by many professional guarantors (creators of documents) and hundreds of workers in the consulting positions. The system processes a few hundred consultation procedures on a monthly basis.