System for booking and sales of tickets.
Organize events that will attract their visitors.
Take care of the programme and make sure it is running smoothly.
Entrust the booking and sales of tickets to an external computer system.
MULTIMA Ticket is a booking system that will appeal especially to cities and towns, sports clubs or cultural institutions. It is a cloud solution that puts zero requirements on the technical equipment of the organizer. MULTIMA Ticket provides effective help for those who organize cultural and social events, regardless of the activity or capacity. You can create and edit events and book and sell tickets, all of this using a hosted solution with maximum support, maintenance and guarantee.
How does MULTIMA Ticket work?
- The MULTIMA Ticket booking system is a cloud solution - this means that the system is running on our servers and we are taking full care of its control, maintenance and support and guarantee that it is up and running.
MULTIMA Ticket has 3 user interfaces: for the administrator (e.g., festival director), for the cashier (e.g., ticket clerk at the cinema), and for the customer (e.g., an ice hockey fan).
- The administrator interface enables you to create an event in the system, define its capacity on the basis of the plan of the auditorium or stands, and set up various price levels for individual sectors…
- The interface for cashiers delivers up-to-date information on availability and allows you to book and sell tickets on the spot.
- The client interface enables booking and payment online.
Using MULTIMA Ticket, you can pay for the booked tickets via an online payment gate.
- After the card payment is completed successfully, tickets with a QR code are generated.
- The generated tickets are sent to the client by email.
- All common cards such as VISA, MasterCard or V-Pay can be used.
What can MULTIMA Ticket do?
- A cloud solution based on a monthly flat fee helps the client get rid of the concerns with the functioning and maintenance of the system.
- The capacity of the system as to the number of tickets for a specific event or the number of managed events is practically unlimited.
- The system allows you to set up various price levels in relation to the time remaining until the start of the event.
- Working with the system is user friendly and intuitive - in addition to a well-written user manual, you can also order an introductory training for your staff.
- The system can optimize the booking process - e.g., prevent empty seats in the audience.
A case study
The first user of the booking and sales system MULTIMA Ticket was a town in the South Bohemian region with less than 10,000 inhabitants and above-standard, rich cultural life. The city government decided for the MULTIMA Ticket system especially because their previously used system had not offered its citizens such functions as the selection of the ticket prices or the ability to buy tickets online, often failing when the number of accesses was very large. MULTIMA Ticket proved to be the right option from the very first moment, undergoing a high load test when the whole city theatre hall got sold out in less than 20 minutes. 1,400 user accesses were recorded during this sale operation. “We believe that the MULTIMA Ticket system with its smooth functioning will help us maximize the improvement of our care for the leisure activities of citizens and generally their better comfort when ordering or selling tickets for all cultural events in the city.” M. Přikrylová, manager of cultural activities, explains.