System for planning and evidence of business meetings.
Get new orders.
Engage your existing clients, control your customer relationships.
Plan, make and track your market success.
MULTIMA Vendor is and application for planning and evidence of the activities of sales agents or account managers. The system allows you to fulfil customer orders at a business meeting or by phone. MULTIMA Vendor is flexible - it can assist you in the sale of any product or service, in any sector and independently of the number of front-line personnel.
How does MULTIMA Vendor work?
MULTIMA Vendor can be operated using 3 main user interfaces:
- The administrator interface is used to set up access and various types of permissions to access the content and use specific functions of the systems (e.g., based on the organizational structure of the enterprise).
- The management interface (as a type of the administrator interface) allows the user to set revenue plans for the sales agents for individual clients (or client groups), make plans for various marketing events, set up various price levels for products for different target groups, etc.
- The user interface is designed for individual sales agents or account managers in the field - it is available for notebooks or tablets.
- The user interface enables the sales agents to fulfil orders from individual allocated clients as defined in the sales plan.
- In the daily report, MULTIMA Vendor shows: its place of operation, distance and type of transport to the place, number and value of orders, etc.
- The application outputs data and evaluation for individual clients, time period, marketing campaigns, etc.
- The system allows customer segmentation; therefore, it is well suited not only for acquisition (sales) activities, but also for customer relationship management (loyalty and relationship marketing - CRM).
What can MULTIMA Vendor do?
- MULTIMA Vendor is applicable to any product or service, in any business, irrespective of the number of sales agents or the quantity of levels in the organizational structure of the enterprise.
- MULTIMA Vendor is ready to be interconnected directly with the accounting software of your company.
- MULTIMA Vendor can be directly linked to the corporate log book.
- Besides placing orders and keeping track of the sales of your own products, the application can also manage orders of third party (partner) goods.
- By keeping track of the status of partner goods, the system can optimize the stocks.
- The client part can work offline - MULTIMA Vendor is not limited by the current connection capabilities or technical infrastructure of the customer.
- The system includes the function for monitoring inactive customers (e.g., those who have purchased no goods over the last year) - this helps you optimize your customer portfolio.
- The client part is optimized to be easily controlled using devices without a keyboard (for example, tablets).
- The system also includes evidence of promotional materials or corporate gifts.
A case study
The first user of this application was a Czech company specialized in the sale and distribution of food to catering operations throughout the Czech Republic. The application is used by a few dozen sales representatives, who serve approximately 2,500 clients according to the regional key through the portfolio of approximately 1,000 gastro products - from semi-finished goods to final food products. Using our application, this client could reduce the volume of stocks by tens of percents. There was also a significant acceleration of the fulfilment of the orders (approx. by 30%), reduction in the average length of the meetings with the customer (approximately by 40%), and thus improvement of the overall efficiency of the work of the sales representatives. “With the application from MULTIMA we have been fully satisfied,” Alena Kratochvílová, head of the customer care department, confirms.